Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Ministry of War  (Read 4511 times)

pilz

• Member++
  • Loby you too Viggo ;)
    • View Profile
    • Warriors Gap Year Programme
Ministry of War
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:17:33 am »
This is a new game still in its closed beta stage, similar to Tribal Wars style games, but with a massive twist.

The game is real time, and you can control your units in your battles, and watch people marching from place to place, if you are not around it auto battles, but its much better to actually battle yourself and find your style. There are so many features to explain I'll miss them or explain badly - but here is a few:

This is a style of game that will never go on forever, you are split into 4 factions: Rome, Egypt, Persia, China and you can only join a guild with fellow countrymen.

Wars are available between your guilds with any other guild even if they are your own country, but the game ends when, for example, Egypt, take over the world - at the speed of the game I can see this possibly taking 3-4 months per round.

I've only been playing in the closed Beta, so after numerous resets i only have a vague idea of the total length of play but I think thats a safe bet for each round time.

Once again I've created a guild and got us to the top, using my members from another game I've been at the top so we are already a tight group in there, but I'd love you guys to come join us.

I think we have a few beta keys hanging around somewhere so we might be able to get some of you in before complete release.

The subject of cash shop, there are a few sections available to it, but still not in place, so I can't tell you the price of it or the difference between paying and not paying. The bits I've seen so far are refreshing tavern to get new hero selections and stuff, but obviously not many other clues.
The game is being run by snail games usa - if anybody has experience with these guys they could give us a hint to how much they abuse the cash shops.

http://ministryofwar.com/

Let me know what you think
Blue and yellow - purple pilz!