Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: IRO christmas event,we should make one  (Read 5749 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
IRO christmas event,we should make one
« on: August 19, 2010, 06:17:27 pm »
So i was reading thru some of the ideas for the christmas event iro and got to thinking. With all the great minds of the CC we could Assemble on awsome idea and submit it on there fourms. what do you all think?
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: IRO christmas event,we should make one
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:16:55 pm »
Hmm, sounds good.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: IRO christmas event,we should make one
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 09:52:25 pm »
Well you have the most time playing do im sure you will know the npc's/feilds and such.   I think having a super santa poring terrorizing luite would be neat. Have a special drop of a Christmas poring card "like 10% drop rate" that heal's your hp 20% every time a formless monster is killed by physical attack or 20% sp everytime a formless monster is killed by a magic attack.    Maybe even have it be a special summon where you need to collect a certian amount of item's "say 2 santa poring card's,50 jellopy,3 santa hats and a santa bag" then have a special area where it's summoned to and you and your team "maybe a room like in the sign quest" can enter and have 10 min's to kill it. give it a 35k hp and massive defence,just like flower's maybe a little less so you can actully have a chance of killing and have a 24 hour cool down. anyway thats my first idea
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46