Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: The corrupt a wish game  (Read 109540 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: The corrupt a wish game
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2010, 09:42:05 pm »
Your hair color and length change at will, but when you're not willing it to a size and color, your hair becomes transparent and 2 meters long.

I wish I had adventure in my life.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2010, 06:55:59 pm »
A great hero smashes down your door, goes through all your things, steals anything of slight value and then marches off. When you report him to the police they out source the catching of the 'mystery bandit' to the aforementioned hero.

I wish games put more effort into making you care about NPCs :P
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2010, 06:53:29 am »
A game comes out loaded with towns where all of the NPCs have intricate backstories. Unfortunately, they forget to build the rest of the game.

I wish comp sci jobs still existed around here.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Aamer

• This is a custom title!
  • Administrator
  • I eat babies!
    • View Profile
    • this is a website title
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2010, 01:54:32 am »
you find a decent paying job and get stuck behind a desk for the rest of your life wondering why you went to college to be chained to a desk

i wish people 20-28 didnt feel the need to drink to have fun
i havent had a sig in ages

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2010, 11:17:01 pm »
They become crackheads instead.

I wish I was a better recruiter.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2010, 06:38:50 pm »
You become wildly successful at recruiting in the 10-12 year old female Twilight fanatic demographic. Everyone else leaves and you're left moderating posts which mostly consist of people making squee noises and writing bad fan fiction. :P

I wish the only person at work who sits near me who was around my age wasn't leaving next week :\
=||=

Bman21212

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2010, 03:47:22 pm »
Everyone in your company becomes your age.  Unfortunately, this leads to a loss of knowledge with older people, and the company quickly folds.  You are jobless.

I wish Sub Focus would come on tour to St Louis

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2010, 09:11:31 pm »
A focus group of submariners holds a focus group discussion in St. Louis. No one outside of the military particularly cares, but hey, it's there!

I wish the US had much faster broadband and better access to it.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2010, 09:28:35 pm »
The US invests heavily in improving its internet infrastructure and becomes a world leader, with everyone having incredibly fast internet. Unfortunately they also pass legislation banning all but approved government run websites and they run a highly efficient tracking system which identifies people breaking this law at which point they are hunted down and jailed for up to 40 years.

...but man those government approved sites load FAST :o

I wish there were more co-op games
=||=

mikoc5

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2010, 06:07:15 pm »
They becamed too popular - pepole started  to play this for 23h/day and to save the mankind some idiot made it constitutionaly illegal. Going to another country? Sorry, not a chance - the borderguards are too distracted by the game and dont want to let you pass.

I wish I wasn't so lazy.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2011, 09:49:59 pm »
Every time you try to relax you get the feeling of being prodded sharply in the back of the head every 1/4 second until you go and do something productive.

You keep this up for 2 weeks before going completely insane.

I wish I could experience a flash of inspiration
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 03:44:58 am »
It suddenly comes to you... an awesomely creative invention on par with some of Da Vinci's greatest ideas. Unfortunately, like most of Da Vinci's great ideas, the world can't actually implement it in the next few centuries. On the plus side, your sketch of it is awesome. :P

I wish corporations didn't rule the world.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2011, 12:39:59 pm »
It turns out the world isn't run by corporations. It's actually run by a cabal of psychic aliens who are basically farming us for psychic energy. Having harvested the required amount they destory the planet in order to cover their tracks.

I wish there were more good sci-fi and fantasy tv shows :)
=||=

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2011, 07:42:03 pm »
A company is formed with so many good shows that they need 3 channels to show them all. Unfortunately, they're all in Urdu.

I wish modern republics weren't weakened by general citizen apathy.

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2011, 10:22:42 pm »
They Arent. but the people running the republic gain that apathy and thus nothing is done

i wish, that i had a new pair of hover boots....
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....