- Priest and HP are the most sought after classes because parties down here aren't as difficult to get into as Abyss Lake parties were, and most people are leveling other classes.
- SD SinX, BB LKs/ Knights or stalkers, Wiz/ Hwiz, and bolter sage/scholars are the most sought after classes for killing, especially Wiz and Hwiz.
- Monks and Champs are also popular, but with Mental Sensing.... as pullers. LKs and Knights are also preferred pullers, but MS champs and monks have been prettymuch dominating the job.
- Sac pallies are incredibly useful as tanks for protecting the squarshy wizards.
- Snipers are good for FASing mobs, particularly of assaulters which are Earth element (most wiz seem to have issues using HD :<) and have far less vit than the other turtles. Usually only one or two priests are with the party at a given time (only buffing select people), so Wind Walk is useful in an immesurable degree for keeping all party members up to the same speed, as it were.
- Stringing bards/ minstrels are not a necessity, but are useful for Wiz/Hwiz/Sage casting, and Scholar sp-refilling. Also useful for assumptio casting for low dex HPs or the (many) new HPs down there.
- Scholars are useful for giving sp and bolting, but not essential to a party.
Hope that was helpful :3