Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 27716 times)

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 02:34:44 am »
Welcome back!

Sorry about that, we currently don't have a mail server so that's unfortunately sending to the void, and I need to fix that so we do. In the meantime, you do have me friended on XFire, so I could've just reset your pw to blargh and you could change it from there.

I think most of our ROers are waiting for 2 at this point, but we could always pop in from time to time. As for the manwha, I do have the first 10, but I don't think the rest of it ever got translated to English, which could make things tricky.
Oh, is that what was up with the password thing? Doesn't matter now, I've written my password into a notebook for safekeeping. :)

As for the manhwa, it only went up to Volume 10 before Lee Myung-Jin stopped work on that to do stuff for Ragnarok Online (and now RO2). I don't think he'll ever go back to working on the manhwa at this rate. Which is a shame, because the manhwa was really starting to get interesting before he went on hiatus.

I pretty much have all the manhwa stuff documented on the Wiki so I'm working on RO and RO2 stuff right now. Feel free to browse through and go Grammar Nazi on me. XD I've been making articles pretty quickly so there's a good chance I overlooked stuff.
Wandering around in iRO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 07:16:32 am »
Some nice people from the forums offered to help me trans my main so my Assassin is now an Assassin Cross. :)

I don't like the female SinX design so I made my own. Designed her based on my personal preference of pants over skirt crap. (If I lived out in a desert, the last place I want sand in is down there!) Didn't like female SinX's boob straps so I gave her a more practical top with a design that's like the reversed version of the male SinX's top. Don't like high heels so I stole the male SinX's shoes. :3

The kanji means Senko Tora, my main's name.

Wandering around in iRO with no one to play with? Join the iRO Community RaidCall!

ZeroTigress

• Member++
    • View Profile
    • Ragnarök Wiki
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 06:30:03 am »
Been wanting to do a doodle of Trerro so... :3

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 02:04:04 am »
Nice :)
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin