Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: My first FAIL attempt at bee's  (Read 5656 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
My first FAIL attempt at bee's
« on: July 11, 2011, 07:46:40 am »
So last month i started a bee's run, i've only acended a couple times, so i lack very many perm's skills, i have both the huge TT passives, and thats really about it, So i started my run, and here's how it's going

-21 days in, i'm still eating at least 10 fortune cookies for food
-depending on Gnome booze for adventures (only been able to actually buy 4 random booze from them so far)
-have not been able to hit a single bee monster.. once.. tossing every one of em to death
-currently on the war, where my uniform requires me to figure out how to full heal every 4 adventures
-Ave. 94 adventures/day

Lessons learned! Do not attempt without some kinda food crafting; and without some serious healing skills.

Seriously, it blows, and sucks, like the giant robot maid at the end of spaceballs. cept somehow stuck in both suck and blow at the same time.

fml

Tyred

• Member++
    • View Profile
Re: My first FAIL attempt at bee's
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 03:51:48 pm »
Well, at least you're getting through it!

And yes, as you ascend, you will find there are some VERY good skills to have. A few years ago they polled some of the top players to see what they suggested for skills for ascending purposes only. And those top players were nearly unanimous when they said the crafting skills were the top ones to get.

After the crafting skills, it is worthwhile to get the familiar skills, some passives, then fighting skills. But the crafting ones should be a priority for any ascender. HC, SC, BM... andy of them will require you to make your own food and booze at some point.

Anyway, congratulations on getting as far as you have with as few skills as you have. One of these days I am going to log back on and get to level 30 and then ascend and dive into one of those runs. Maybe.

Tyred
Back on the old RA, I was the resident counting fanatic, literature snob, Tetris champion, moderator of forums I never used and games I rarely played, Hexxagon champion, stupidest smart person, and incompetent admin. I hope my legacy here will be just as meaningful... or not.

Member as of June 20th, 2004 (yeah, I've been lurking around here for FOURTEEN years...)

"Both human stupidity and the universe are infinite, although I am not sure about the latter." Albert Einstein
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." The shortest story ever written, attributed to Ernest Hemingway, but likely anonymous

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: My first FAIL attempt at bee's
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 04:52:57 pm »
lol better hurry. as you're only going to get a reward of bonus karma for another month or two!  After this i'm doing a couple SC runs to get some impotent skills perm'd, then if i have time, going to try again