Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: hi..its me, again  (Read 8047 times)

oddblob :)

• i like me
    • View Profile
hi..its me, again
« on: November 13, 2009, 06:03:11 pm »
greetings from some one who only saw the last of the old forum as it were. i really cant not remeber anything tbh, its been a long time, well long in my mind...some of you may rember me, other may not, while others may never have met me before..so heres the gist...i think thats how its spelt:

cant spell...can be total random sometimes...love games were story is aewsome, game play dosent really matter.....thats bout it tbh...if theres anything else im sure ill post it on here, or youll pick it up...dont get scraed off me im not scary, well not much

so, how many of you remeber me and what not... itll be nice to know :)
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

Bman21212

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: hi..its me, again
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:45:35 pm »
I remember the oddblob, the one who has yet to figure out spellcheck ;)

What have you been up to recently? It's been a while.

Viggo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 10:08:51 pm »
I remember you, but I don't really remember anything about you.  Does that make sense.  When I saw your name I immediately recognized it and I knew it was from back in the day, but that was about it.  What's happening?  We are happy you are back.  Were we hard to find?
Needs a better Sig.

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 10:48:16 pm »
lol, hi, well, (@bman) ive recently started using google chrome instead of IE, and it has a spellcheck on it so spelling mistakes are proply thing i cba to change when ever i was writing it..which is bad i know.

yes that makes sence viggo, im the same but for you :P nothing really happend tbh, apart from ive grown up slighty..hehehe, oh and my hairs grown frikin loads. i cant rember what i was like when the whole thing went kaboom boom, so this is me know, 15, male, lots of blonde hair, can play guitar, bass, drums and keyboard, really into music (duh) and im sort of a weekend gamer as it were

oh and it wasn't really hard to find you, when it went the first 5 months i did check back like 2 a month incase anything happened, i then got board of that as nothing was, i then decided to check sometime in whenever it was i had free time and saw the beta thing had started so i thought.."at least something happening" and started checking again...then got board...and wasn't till today (obviously) that i remembered i need to favourite the RA for my new laptop, so i googled DyCyn and the old things were the first to come up..i was then redirected here..so vuala....
well know...this is an act called mating, but there are a few differences between human beings and animals that you should know about....

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 01:53:08 pm »
...I was crafting a well honed welcome back post.

But then everything went out of my mind the moment I noticed your sig.

...boar bather? o.0
=||=

• i like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 08:21:50 pm »
lol, its a trophy/achievement on brutal legend...ride a razer fire boar all the way to the end part of the game and run it into the sea and live.