Chaos Cluster Forums
November 22, 2017, 05:18:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Zippy is watching.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: honering the legendary member's  (Read 2475 times)
The_Black_Assalant
Experienced Member

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2009, 08:30:04 pm »

For the remaining of my villages im gonna honer so of are great member's that have left ra starting with breakdown v2.0  Cheesy and work my way around. if you rember a player of ra that deserve's to be honered then let me know so i can build my list.

If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn Tongue and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Viggo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 11:23:27 pm »

Gyrino, Meiyo-Honor, OmegaSt0rm, narut0, d2uriel, noshyza( I cant remember if he came back, part of me says he no cause i cant remember him here), DyCyn, Lady Midnight, and finally Teh Ghost.  I think that a good deal of members that made an impact.  A finally, Tyred needs to be more active ^_^.  And finally, finally, rl friend of breakdown and a close ra friend to me was Sgt RaWr.  We played that Star fighter game together, twas intense, even though i was the suck Cheesy and rtsk or rstk or whatever his name was, i cant remember what happened to him after he was banned for what he did to WC, but before that he was a pretty nice person

Needs a better Sig.
Trerro
Administrator

Defender of Meep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 08:13:50 am »

Narmloth... he built our 2nd site - the one before dycyn.com. Without that effort, we never would've grown into anything significant.

Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
pilz
Member++

Loby you too Viggo ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 01:22:46 pm »

Didn't Gyri have like a super mamothly long name originally?

Blue and yellow - purple pilz!
iggy
Member++

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 09:08:36 pm »

Didn't Gyri have like a super mamothly long name originally?

Gyrinophilus?
pilz
Member++

Loby you too Viggo ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 11:29:12 pm »

if thats not it it must be pretty close

Blue and yellow - purple pilz!
The_Black_Assalant
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 08:35:10 pm »

good gravey i cant wait to start nameing village's  Cheesy

If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn Tongue and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML | CSS