Chaos Cluster Forums
November 22, 2017, 05:17:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Zippy is watching.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: resource request thread  (Read 1577 times)
The_Black_Assalant
Experienced Member

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2009, 01:34:09 pm »

Wink we know what this is for Tongue

if you guy's need resources just post how much and when your usally on and ill pump it out

If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn Tongue and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Viggo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 08:54:01 pm »

i just used a few lamps hoping i can max out one my villages town centers.  If it looks like i might have trouble reaching it I'll let you know.  I can probably get some of the realm to help me too if i need it.

Needs a better Sig.
The_Black_Assalant
Experienced Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:26:43 pm »

yea,town center's suck  Cheesy let me know i have plenty of stock

If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn Tongue and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML | CSS