Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Slime tube  (Read 26134 times)

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: Slime tube
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 06:41:32 pm »
Well I'm happy to put the time/meat in to equip my char with the slime gear. Its just that I can currently only get a base of around +150ML (+buffs and stuff which I didn't actually bother looking into yet).

Seeing as you need +550ML to get the first nodule thats way out of reach at the moment :-/

Any advice on how to get started? Or would the easiest way just to be hanging around in trade and asking if anyone is selling nodules? :P
=||=

Skeeter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 12:43:21 am »
@GPH

I will help, in any way that I can.  In my first run, I *believe* I got every piece of rusty gear you can get, other than the one from the Mysterious Island Quest's Junkyard Subquest.  I'm onto my first Hardcore Ascension, now, so I'm out of commission on the Slime Tube for a while.  If it's possible to send people items from my past life, let me know how, and I'll get you the slimy sweetbreads (food) and fermented bile bladders (booze), each of which increases ML by 25 and Slime Resistance by 1 level.

GPH

• Purplasm
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 05:32:29 pm »
It would cost me 2.5 million meat and a significant investment in time to reach the +553ML target needed to hit the nodule drop on my own...and by 'on my own' I'd need 5 gall bladder squeezes as well :P

Someone with 5 bits of slime hates it gear can get 2 for just the cost of opening the tube *is depressed* :P

I might just bite the bullet and buy some nodules. So far as I'm aware I won't actually have to leave the clan for that yes? The other clan just needs to whitelist me?

If I could request peoples help next time we open the slime tube to tickle as I've only got one piece of slime covered gear atm :D
=||=