Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Minecraft, again  (Read 7898 times)

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
Minecraft, again
« on: July 19, 2018, 10:35:01 pm »
Once again, the thought of trying to run a Minecraft server has come up.  Tre suggested that we use what we saw on another server which is a hub plugin of sorts that allows us to have multiple worlds running concurrently with very distinct settings and mods.  Our initial table talk for worlds are: creative, tech heavy, vanilla, pvp, and rpg.  And of course a wipeable world for events and silly stuff.

Questions that need to be asked: would you be interested in a CC Minecraft server?  If so, what mods would you use if it was ‘your’ server to do with as you pleased?  If you have something like Minecraft but superior to it that you’d rather have, please share that as well.

We would be running using Java version to try and include as many members as possible (and I think bedrock’s moddability is likely pitiful).

scottyikilu

• Global Moderator
  • The Pretzel Ribbon
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft, again
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 10:44:31 pm »
My question is are you going to run it through minecraft relms I'm pretty sure you can put what ever mods when want but we don't have to worry making sure it's up all the time may be something to look into see what mod it supports it's also relatively inexpensive. Also I am down to play