Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Hidden skill  (Read 5320 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Hidden skill
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:06:48 am »
http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Note_from_Clancy

I got this. I have no idea what I did. Neither does the wiki. Apparently there's some obscure condition for it that I did... by accident. :P

Possible things I can think of:
-Eat a total number of demanded sandwiches
-Summon and eat sandwiches every day of the run
-Have all 3 instruments on day 1 in Hardcore

Of course, it may also be a lot simpler, like "Finish a Boris run that was started after May 1."
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Tyred

• Member++
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden skill
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 12:43:39 am »
The wiki knows now:

Acquire all 30 Boris skills in the previous ascension.
Back on the old RA, I was the resident counting fanatic, literature snob, Tetris champion, moderator of forums I never used and games I rarely played, Hexxagon champion, stupidest smart person, and incompetent admin. I hope my legacy here will be just as meaningful... or not.

Member as of June 20th, 2004 (yeah, I've been lurking around here for FOURTEEN years...)

"Both human stupidity and the universe are infinite, although I am not sure about the latter." Albert Einstein
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Arthur C. Clarke
"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn." The shortest story ever written, attributed to Ernest Hemingway, but likely anonymous