Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: loggin rejection/random log out  (Read 7232 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
loggin rejection/random log out
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:09:57 pm »
im getting a funny password incorrect everytime i log in and i know it is right and it's a saved pass,after 2-3 loggin's it works.

then im getting timed out  ??? this has never happened before. any advice
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: loggin rejection/random log out
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:26:29 pm »
Make sure you didn't make a typo once, save it in your browser, and then reuse the typoed version. Also, if you're typing it, type it slowly and carefully to make sure you're not just making an error. If you have a complex password, it's actually quite easy to type it wrong 2-3 times in a row, especially since you can only see *s in the box.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: loggin rejection/random log out
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 02:37:00 pm »
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get2by2host_copyright() in /var/www/forums/Sources/Load.php(1733) : eval()'d code on line 358

this is what pop's up every time it does it. the pass is right
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46