Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: Core Exiles  (Read 5960 times)

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
Core Exiles
« on: November 03, 2011, 02:41:08 am »
Just thought I'd put out another browser based game that's f2p, though there are some store-bought bonuses available.  It is totally non-pvp, the official game IRC chat has maybe 20 people in it at a time, all decent folk and almost always a mod or two present to take out the trash when it tumbles in, and lots of helpful people and guilds.

http://www.core-exiles.co.uk/

When you join, there's a refer-a-friend program going on, my username is Sonya the fox, make sure you get that right because it's free stuff for you to do it. Also drop me a note in-game as well as Aello Starfire for a guild invite to Academy of Intelliquest, the newbie branch of the guild I'm a part of.  One of the things the guild does is a list of 'missions' that involve making you learn some of the ropes in exchange for credits and certain loaner gear that makes things easier on you.

Forgive me for giving a poor 'sales pitch', it's why I'm not a salesperson. :P

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
Re: Core Exiles
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 03:22:17 am »
I put you in for referral, but it doesn't say it anywhere. Hopefully it worked.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Sonya the fox

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • View Profile
Re: Core Exiles
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 04:21:42 am »
Sadly we won't know until you hit level 20, that's when I'm supposed to 'claim' you and we both get stuff.