Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: About this forum  (Read 5949 times)

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
About this forum
« on: October 11, 2009, 07:35:55 am »
This is both the dumping ground for spam that gets posted elsewhere, and a place where you can feel free to post spam directly.

Moderation is, obviously, extremely loose in here, as we don't care if you make utterly pointless threads - that's kinda the point of having a spam forum.

We don't care if you double post (or 30x post). We don't care if you post gibberish.

If you want to test BBCode, this is a good place to do it.

If you want to plug a site, go for it.

If you want to spam a recruiting link for one of Those Webgames, fine... just make sure it's in this forum.

If you want to make a counting thread, or something similarly mindless, go right ahead.

Please note that flaming, trolling, etc, WILL still be dealt with (although you may have to report them, as again, the mods don't exactly check this place regularly).
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin