Register

Chaos Cluster has returned.

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: heeeey Asslance  (Read 5311 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
heeeey Asslance
« on: September 11, 2010, 05:52:55 am »
First of all: where are you? T.T

second of all: What is all this shit you've dropped on my sinx? lol (several sakkats, dok horns, daggers exc.)

and Finally: set up warp portal so i can put you up for another month

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: heeeey Asslance
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 12:46:41 am »
First of all: where are you?  Im buried right now,quite litterly.  For starter's,I had to buy a truck that broke us completely. And since I still owe you a month i would not feel right about taking another. The stuff i gave you is collateral Against my loan "I realize pixels anit a payment but ill get there"  then buried number 2,work has takin off with a shot!  I have had a total of 30 mins in the last 7 days at my puter =( so spending the 11 on my account would of been worthless any way. 3rd boarddum  with out the renewal the game has become stale grinding the same maps repeatedly. I will be returning to iro in a month or so at a slightly lesser compacity till renewal lands.

Also pilz has retured to England and we have reopened are runescape accounts and have been playing "points to the 30 min's" together again.

second of all: What is all this crap you've dropped on my sinx?The stuff i gave you is collateral Against my loan "I realize pixels anit a payment but ill get there

and Finally: set up warp portal so i can put you up for another month: I have one :P and ill come back soon,but for now ill "troll the fourms"
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46