Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: financial support  (Read 5669 times)

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
financial support
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:17:52 pm »
If anyone has lots of time to vend, or lowish zeny, i propose this to help them out:

i generally find several hundred blanks a day, several hundred Buche de noel, several lots of Gift Boxes, and a handful of Old blue boxes; enough that i cant keep up vending, so what im thinking is i can sell these items at discount to guildies to help them gain financial stability; my current vend prices are:

Blank Card; 77,000 ea
Buche de noel; 38,000 ea
Old Blue Box; 220,000 ea
Gift Box; 72,000 ea

i will offer these items to the guild for resale/use as you please at a cheaper price, on the condition that you promise not to try and compete with my price but to vend for the same as me, making it fair, and not forcing down the market price of any of these items, the prices I'm thinking for guildies are:

Blank Card; 67,000 ea
Buche de noel; 30,000 ea
Old Blue Box; 180,000 ea
Gift Box; 62,000 ea

This will give a healthy bit of income to anyone wanting to resell any of these items; maybe a good idea?

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: financial support
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 10:50:55 pm »
Ill be game for that after i can build a little for items to resale,as you know i have over nights clean open to sell what ever and with so many new accounts running "wizzy,sword/crusader to be,and bard the extra income could be quite useful
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: financial support
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 02:56:36 am »
Oh also, this goes for the Freeze-poppers out there too *pokes Dokey* =)