Register

Discord server is operational: https://discord.gg/tnbbFAQ

Chaos Cluster

Author Topic: My storm damage afk  (Read 11197 times)

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
My storm damage afk
« on: June 26, 2010, 03:35:21 am »
this is ugly and not for the faint of heart

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wont boar you with details and such as to the extent of the damage/cost/insurance,just know that ill be thinking of you all while i grind this mountain into a mole hill  :'(   This could have been a lot worse,my wife usually naps at the time that came crashing down. anyway,play hard and ill be back as soon as i possibly can
If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
Re: My storm damage afk
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 01:40:26 pm »
Here is an update.    I with the help of family,have rebuilt the broken rafters and built new one's. I have semi patched the hole's in the roof but have been stopped by rain. So far the patch is holding. hopefully ill have this all completed and the bedroom reassembled by the middle of next month.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn :P and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Trerro

• Administrator
  • Defender of Meep
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Cluster
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 10:55:22 pm »
Yikes. I'm glad no one was in the line of fire on that.
Order of Chaos (Ragnarok Online, iRO Ymir) guildmaster - Mwrip (99/70 High Wizzie)

Dragon Code: DC2.Dw Gm L7f W T Palw Sks Cbk Bfl/"puns" A Fr-- M O H-- $- Fo R++ Ac++ J++ S+ I--# Tc++ E+

"I never knew faith had to come with an instruction manual." - Source Unknown
"My political ideal is the democracy. Let every man be respected as an individual, but let no man be idolized" - Einstein
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

iggy

• Member++
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 08:27:36 pm »
ouch, hope it doesn't take too long to rebuild everything, but good to see you're all still breathing!

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 04:31:12 pm »
Yea,my wife is usually napping at the time it came thru,i woke here up looking for the camera to get pic's of the incoming storm or she would of been right in that spot.   

Here is a slight update,i have patched the floor and started hanging drywall,We had to have the entire room rewired because of the extent of damage done to the electrical box's and the wire it's self witch has slowed me down majorly. im hanging drywall on 2 walls now,and have them mudded. I found a new leak in the other side of the room's roof witch im patching later 2 day,and also have a winddow im putting in. Ill get some pics of the progress in a little bit.      Pass the word on to the guys in iro that i wont be returning this month but hopefully i can next month.

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 07:00:39 am »
AssLance!!! we miss you dood, get your roof fixed naow! i'll fed-ex you a shingle if that helps? how long abouts tel you're back to playing? and imposable to hop on xfire from time to time to say hi? :D

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 09:29:42 pm »
I wish a shingle would help "aluminum roofing" Im just finishing the sanding and muding  of the wall's tonight,tommrow it's prim and paint and hopefully ill make it to carpeting by tomorrow night. as for my return maybe and this is a big maybe august 1st ish. this put a major hole in my fiances,the total for mats for the repair have totaled over 1k us witch i had to get thru loans. If not next month then month after that,so your drac is safe for now  ;D  take care guy's ill be popin in from time to time over the next few weeks till i can make a defiant return   

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 06:51:11 am »
too poor to pay account? i can if it'll help!

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 10:14:01 pm »
yea im to poor at the moument. that is very tempting as im board as hell sitting here in the ac since it is so hot out,but i dont want to cut anyone short. but if you do want to aid me LOL i can return the favor when i get paid the start of next month

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 07:12:19 am »
i don't mind at all man, it'll be nice to have you back... gimme jo info!

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 03:56:14 pm »
ok ill pm it to you, you do know how to check your cc mail right :P thanks man i really appreciate it

Lomaz

• Administrator
  • Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 04:14:10 pm »
up n goin!!

The_Black_Assalant

• Experienced Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 05:53:34 pm »
wahoo many thanks  ;D ;D ;D Now i just have to remember what i was doing before the tree came thru my house LOL