Chaos Cluster Forums
October 19, 2017, 05:33:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Zippy is watching.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lousy cheatin mother RAWR!  (Read 4576 times)
The_Black_Assalant
Experienced Member

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:07 pm »

WE had a lock on this round with 1 hour and 30 mins in the round ahead by 150 over all point's Green with the help of apple and yellow knocked us out of number 1 with mins' literly like 4 mins left by clearing all there troops and sacraficeing villiges to counquers and resources. in a hour and a half they mounted 3 times as much points as they had starting today BUILT UP FROM THE WHOLE ROUND! in 1 hour and 30 mins. that's some of the worst player's i have seen in a game to band up to take out 1 realm that worked as hard as we did to get to where we were. sigh,i needed to vent my angiusih. 3 months of work gone in litteraly 1 and half hours  Cry     

next round start's in a week and ill be there again ploting are take over of the game MUHAHAHA

If the pie was a lie,why did it taste so good.

in loving memory of the fallen friend's, Breakdown,Ocity,Dycyn Tongue and those name's lost in the destruction of the secret island destroyed by Falsa.

Currently Playing Ragnarok online 99 Trans sinx Flash-Blades,OutSellMe level 31 merchant,Lord Bo0m level 93 wizard,Agility sez what! level 31 swordsman,Icy Fingered Gank thief level 46

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC XHTML | CSS